Florida DUI Attorneys, Cobb Law Firm
Florida DUI Arrest?
Want the Best Deal Possible
Want the Best Deal ?
- Florida DUI: Why You May Have More Hope Than You Assume
- DUI Law: How a Law Can Become a Pawn
- DUI Attorney: The Person Who Read the Rules
- Florida DUI Defense: Why a Lawyer Can Help
- Florida DUI Lawyer: How and Why to Find a Good Lawyer
- Florida Arrested for DUI: What Should I Do Now?
- Florida DUI Arrest: Nothing Like the Cop Shows
- Florida Drunk Driving Laws: Who Writes Them, Who Understands Them?
- Florida Drunk Driving Attorney: Five Tips to Finding a Good One
- Florida Drunk Driving Lawyer: Who is the Right Person for Your Case?
- Domestic Violence
- DOMV Injunctions
- Driver's License Form (DUI)
- False Domestic Charges
Florida DUI Defense: Not all DUI lawyers are experts or specialists.
There are two areas of expertise in all of Florida Criminal Law: Criminal Trial Law and Criminal Appellate Law. The Florida Bar Association does not recognize, nor does Florida have, a specialization for DUI law.
If you or someone you love has been arrested but not convicted for DUI, you are in the "trial" phase of the case.
Florida DUI Attorney Stephen G. Cobb is a Criminal Lawyer Specialist and has practiced Florida Criminal/DUI Law exclusively since July 2, 1990.
(Or one of our local numbers below)
- DUI & BUI Explained
- Florida Legal Procedure - The Process
- Circumstances Affecting Your DUI Case
- Florida Criminal DUI Laws and Rules
- Free DUI Drivers License Protection Form
- One Stop Therapy : The Legal Solution
- Checklist for Hiring A DUI Criminal Lawyer in FL
- Florida DUI Lawyer Articles
Board Certified Florida DUI Lawyer Stephen G. Cobb
Attorney Stephen G. Cobb is a recognized Criminal Trial Law Specialist certified by the Florida Bar Association.
Arrested For DUI
- What will happen next?
After The Arrest
Coping With The Stress
- What should I do?
Watch Reduce Your Stress Video
- Florida DUI: Penalties for a First Time Conviction
- Florida DUI Law: Finding a Lawyer to Help You with Your Case
- Florida DUI Attorney: The Cost of Court and Beyond
- Florida Second Time DUI Offender
- Florida Third Time DUI Offender
- Florida DUI Defense: Trying for Reduced or Suspended Sentences
- Florida Arrested for DUI: What it Might Mean for You
- Florida DUI Arrest: What Should You Do When They Are Arresting You?
- Florida Drunk Driving Law: Zero Tolerance for Young Drunk Drivers
- Florida Drunk Driving Attorney: Opting for Legal Representation
- Florida Drunk Driving Lawyer: Working by the Numbers
- Central Florida Drunk Driving Lawyer: DUI School for First Time Offenders
- Florida Drunk Driving Defense: Ignition Interlock for Second Offenses
- Florida Arrested for Drunk Driving: DUI School and Other Facts
- Florida Driving Drunk: The Tale of the Drunk Driver
- Florida Drunk Driving Accident: Damage to Property
- Central Florida Drunk Driving Accident: Injury to Person or Persons
- Central Florida Drunk Driving Law: Why You Need a Lawyer
- Central Florida Driving Drunk: Jail and Probation Times for Offenses
- Central Florida Drunk Driving Attorney: How to Find One Fast
- Central Florida Arrested for Drunk Driving: Fines and Other Costs